Removing stumps is a tough job for any homeowner, property manager, or building owner without the proper tools and experience. In fact, it often leads to injuries. So the best thing to do is to hire a professional stump removal company so that you’re assured the job gets done quickly, safely, and without incident.
Ryan Tree & Landscaping offers stump grinding with state of the art equipment. If you have an entire tree to be removed, please click here. There is no such thing as a job that is too large or small for us. It doesn’t matter if it’s 1 stump or you have many stumps to be removed, Ryan Tree & Landscaping is here to offer you an affordable solution.
Here are the common reasons to remove a stump:
- Let’s face it, stumps in the middle of a property are not attractive
- If you want to re-landscape an area with a stump
- If you want to install a fence over an area with a stump
- To prevent damage – did you know that stumps and their roots continue to grow which can cause damage to your driveway or your foundation?
- Termites love stumps and you don’t want to give termites a reason to be near your home
However, there is one case in which you may not want to remove a stump. If that stump is providing stability to an embankment, it may not be the best option to remove it. If you are unsure, let us come out and provide you with an assessment so you are assured of the stability of your property.